Blair Jones to Speak at the 24th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition
Blair Jones will be on the panel “The Consultants Speak: Hot Topics in Executive Compensation” at the 24th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition, which will be held October 24-27, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
The Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition brings together respected industry experts to share the latest guidance and strategies that empower you to successfully navigate through our rapidly-changing professional landscape.
Highlights from the 2016 program include:
- Practical solutions to respond to how current economic conditions and regulatory reforms are reshaping stock and executive compensation
- Industry hot topics, including updates on the SEC’s Dodd-Frank rulemaking projects, preparation for new CEO pay ratio disclosures, and a round-up of the latest regulatory developments
- Current trends and new opportunities in stock plan design, including the second iteration of ISS’s new Equity Plan Scorecard
- Tax developments straight from the IRS and Treasury
- 2017 proxy season expectations and best practices for executive compensation disclosures
- The FASB’s amendments to ASC 718 and other critical accounting developments
- The latest technologies and innovations in administrative practices
- Key international changes impacting overseas and globally-mobile plan participants
Register for the Conference here.