Sept. 23 Webcast Featuring Blair Jones and Roger Brossy: Thoughtful Pay Planning in 3D: Design, Drafting and Disclosure
Important Considerations in Planning for 2014 Year-End Pay Decisions and 2015 Pay Plan Designs and Proxy Disclosures
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
10:00 a.m. Pacific | Noon Central | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
A COMPLIMENTARY 60-MINUTE WEBCAST
This program will present a practical discussion by members of Latham & Watkins’ Benefits and Compensation Group and Semler Brossy Consulting Group of some of the critical questions that companies should now be considering, including:
- A look at the impact of 4 years of say-on-pay votes
- Lessons learned from the 2014 proxy season
- What companies should be doing now to prepare for computing and disclosing CEO pay ratios
- Possible impact of June 2014 SEC staff guidance on the responsibilities of investment advisers and proxy advisory firms
- Navigating the rapidly-changing world of pay-related shareholder engagement
- Update on status of shareholder plaintiffs lawsuits attacking the drafting and administration of pay plans and proxy disclosures
- Jim Barrall, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Roger Brossy, Managing Director, Semler Brossy Consulting Group LLC
- Blair Jones, Managing Director, Semler Brossy Consulting Group LLC
- Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
Register for the “Thoughtful Pay Planning in 3D” webcast now.
Latham & Watkins is a leading global law firm dedicated to working with clients to help them achieve their business goals and overcome legal challenges anywhere in the world. The firm has earned considerable market recognition based on a record of landmark matters and a unified culture of innovation and collaboration. From a global platform of offices covering the world’s major financial, business and regulatory centers, the firm’s lawyers help clients succeed. For more information, visit www.lw.com.
Semler Brossy – At Semler Brossy Consulting Group (SBCG), we understand that effective executive compensation programs are both highly complex and critical to a business’ success. As one of the largest independent executive compensation consulting firms in the United States, we believe it only makes sense to take a holistic view of executive pay—one that takes into account your strategy, business and market characteristics, talent requirements, culture, management style, and performance and rewards strategy. That’s our approach. Visit us on the Web at www.semlerbrossy.com.