The Compensation Handbook, Sixth Edition: A State-of-the-Art Guide to Compensation Strategy and DesignZoom inRead chapter now
Seymour Burchman and Blair Jones contributed a chapter to the newly released sixth edition of the compensation handbook, “The Compensation Handbook, Sixth Edition: A State-of-the-Art Guide to Compensation Strategy and Design,” published by McGraw Hill.
The most relied-on guide in the industry—now with strategic insight for using compensation strategies and practices to create competitive business advantage.
The Compensation Handbook has been a mainstay on the desks of human resources and compensation professionals for more than forty years—and now this revised Sixth Edition continues the tradition with new material and focus on developing a sustainable competitive advantage. The most important revision to date, this transformative edition will enable compensation and human resources practitioners to:
- Provide a road map for creating a fully defined compensation strategy for any organization
- Design and implement an approach for attracting and retaining talent that will remain relevant into the future
- Present programs that allow for the seamless alignment of historic best practices with the latest tools, methods, and diagnostics in compensation
- Much of this guide’s longtime success comes from the extraordinary team of highly respected experts from business and academia who share their authoritative knowledge on every aspect of compensation, and this latest edition features more than two dozen new contributors leading the field in their specialties. From using “big data” to solidify compensation decisions to building compensation programs that adapt to rapidly changing business and workforce scenarios to executing successful plays for new talent, retaining essential staffers, and encouraging skill development—
- The Compensation Handbook, Sixth Edition continues to be a groundbreaking tool that forward-thinking compensation professionals and HR practitioners can use to substantially add value to their companies today and in the future.
Purchase the entire book or click on the icon to the right to read chapter now.