Compensation Committee Forum: Preparing for the 2016 Proxy Season
Semler Brossy’s John Borneman will be speaking at this year’s Compensation Committee Forum on October 27, 2015, at the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York, NY.
Today’s compensation committees – and the members of management who work closely with them – face a formidable task to establish a compensation philosophy and execute a compensation and benefits program that meets both management’s and investors’ expectations.
The goal of the Compensation Committee Forum is to arm participants with the necessary knowledge to make the right pay decisions that are most relevant to their business and best drive their long-term strategy to increase shareholder value.
- Driving Change: What Investors and Regulators Expect in 2016
- Supporting Innovation Through Your Compensation Program
- Peer Group Selection and Data Sources: Making Sure the Foundation is Solid
- The Future of Long-Term Incentives: Key Considerations for Valuation, Equity Plan Reserves, and Holding Requirements
- Linking Board Compensation to Shareholder Interests
- The Time is Now: Engaging Shareholders on Your Compensation Plan
Equilar and Nasdaq will be offering a new educational program for public company compensation committee members/chairs, general counsel, and chief HR and senior in-house compensation executives. Register now for the Compensation Committee Forum.