Seamus O’Toole to speak at Fundamentals for New Public Companies Conference
On May 24, 2016, Seamus O’Toole will be speaking on Governance & Shareholder Engagement in the Post-IPO World at the Fundamentals for New Public Companies Conference held by Equilar and Nasdaq in East Palo Alto.
The goal of this event is to provide participants valuable insights to objectively evaluate their board structure and executive compensation practices, as well as the tools needed to ensure constructive interaction with key shareholders and proxy advisors.
- Myths & Realities of Shareholder Engagement & Proxy Voting
- Compensation & Cultural Challenges for a New Public Company
- Executive Compensation Under the Microscope
- Board Evolution: Recruiting Directors for the Future
- Avoiding the Activists’ Knock at the Door