Watch Now: Thoughtful Pay Planning in 3D: Design, Drafting and Disclosure Webcast
The Thoughtful Pay Planning in 3D: Design, Drafting and Disclosure webcast, featuring Blair Jones and Roger Brossy is now available for replay.
Originally aired Sept. 23, members of Latham & Watkins’ Benefits and Compensation Group and Semler Brossy Consulting Group discussed critical questions that companies should now be considering, including:
- A look at the impact of 4 years of say-on-pay votes
- Lessons learned from the 2014 proxy season
- What companies should be doing now to prepare for computing and disclosing CEO pay ratios
- Possible impact of June 2014 SEC staff guidance on the responsibilities of investment advisers and proxy advisory firms
- Navigating the rapidly-changing world of pay-related shareholder engagement
- Update on status of shareholder plaintiffs lawsuits attacking the drafting and administration of pay plans and proxy disclosures
Register now to watch the webcast.